[texpoint-users] Problems with TexPoint license

Vladimir Sverak sverak at math.umn.edu
Mon Sep 26 19:22:50 PDT 2011

 Hello,
I bought a license on February 4, 2011, see the e-mail with the number below.
I did the registration on two machines, everything worked  fine.  (I had an older version,  this was just an update).  However, a few months later I found that TeX Point acts as if I had not registered: it tells me that my trial period has expired, and the program refuses to do pretty much anything. When I try to register again with the registration number I recieved, it says that the registration number is invalid. If you can advise what I should do, that would be great. (Even if I buy another license, how do I know the same thing will not happen again?)
Sincerely,
Vladimir Sverak