[texpoint-users] Error when making a display

Alexander Kemnitz alexander.kemnitz at tu-dresden.de
Thu Nov 10 08:37:59 PST 2011

Hi,

while my TexPoint has been working fine for years, I am experiencing
trouble since a couple of days.  When making a display in the
emf-format, I get the following error message.

Error:
Shell command did not create external picture
C:\Users\A9A6A~1.KEM\AppData\Local\Temp\TexPoint\TP_tmp.emf Press Cancel
or Finish later to exit to Power Point.

When trying to create a png or bmp instead, I just get a white box,
except for fraction lines or similar stuff. I am not aware of having
changed anyting with my installation. So a clue on what might be reason
would be appreciated.

Best

Alexander