[texpoint-users] Powerpoint to webpage (using Texpoint)

John Smith johnsmith10796 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 17:14:39 PST 2006

Hi,

I apologize if this question has been asked before.

When I save my PowerPoint presentation (Office 2003) into webpage (html),
the math characters (using TexPoint) can only be displayed correctly in
Internet Explorer, but not in Mozilla (FireFox) or Safari. I tried use AMS
fonts or not in TexPoint. I also chose "embed true type fonts" from save
options in PowerPoint, and chose publish when saving as webpage (for more
browser support).

I understand that this may not be directly related to TexPoint. In any
case, if anybody has experience with Powerpoint2003 +TexPoint, and can
convert their Powerpoint presentations to webpages that are supported by
multiple browser/platforms, I will be glad to hear any information you have.

Thanks very much,

John