[texpoint-users] Powerpoint to webpage (using Texpoint)

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Sun Mar 26 23:36:21 PST 2006

 I do not have experience with this but I did not expect it work seamlessly.
To view a PPT presentation that contains Math charcters you need to have the
AMS fonts. PPT has the option to embed the fonts, but HTML does not. Your
viewers would have to install TexPoint at the very least. Then, there might
be problems as the one that you are seeing, when PPT produces non-standard
HTML.

 George.

  _____