[texpoint-users] TexPoint

Andreas Glatz glatz at anl.gov
Mon Mar 27 21:59:05 PST 2006

Hi,

 in the inline mode all commands which place symbols/characters "on top
of each other" do not work.
To activate AMS symbols, go to Configure and set the appropriate
option(s) to "on". (\prime works only with AMS fonts enabled)
Since you already copied the fonts from the font folder to your system
font folder it should work without further changes.

(the default shell can be changed with the NetInfo Manager, located in
Applications:Utilities.
 There you select "users", then your username and change the "shell"
setting [needs unlocking first, before you can edit these settings].
Your Terminal application can be configured to still use tcsh.)

Andreas.