[texpoint-users] a weird error message

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Tue Mar 28 08:50:12 PST 2006

 Andreas,

   I did not understand much from this discussion but I noticed the end. As
you may know I have added support for running Tex commands in a temporary
directory. This is now enabled if the presentation lives on a //foo/bar
directory. Perhaps you can make that a more generally available option (but
should always be the default for such paths).

 however, one problem that occurred to me with this is that people might
like to put Latex style files in the directory where they have the
presentation, expecting these files to be available when they make display.
Perhaps users should have the option to select the temporary directory where
commands are run.

 George