[texpoint-users] Some typography

Texpoint texpoint at necula.org
Tue Dec 12 11:02:14 PST 2006

 Hi,

   I assume you are talking about the Display mode (not the Inline mode).
What bitmap format are you using? Have you tried using another bitmap
format? Can you send us a one-slide presentation with the deficient bitmap?
Are you using Office 2000 (it is known to have problems displaying EMF
figures).

 George.