[texpoint-users] inline math fonts

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Sun Mar 11 15:33:19 PDT 2007

 Hi,

   I assume that the problem is your inline tex symbols are in the Symbol
font? They should be in cmsy10 font if you turned on "Use AMS symbols". If
they are not, then this is a bug.

   Now, I suspect that even the cmsy10 font won't make you happy. This is
the font used in the article mode, not the slides mode. The slides mode uses
the lcmsy font, which I do not have in TTF format!! If you find that font
anywhere, please let me know.

 George.