[texpoint-users] installation problem office 2000, component not correctly registered

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Thu Apr 3 13:29:27 PDT 2008

I am not sure what is going on, I do not remember ever hearing about this
error message. One thing I can suggest is to watch out for version 3.2.1, to
be released April 5th that will contain some changes on how texpoint
installs for Office 2000.

Another thing I can suggest is to get the latest Office 2000 service pack.

George.